Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

I just wanted to drop a quick note I jet out to do some last minute things.  I wish you all a warm & safe holiday, hopefully spent with loved ones.  I'm almost ready to call everything "done".  Christmas really isn't about tons of "perfect" gifts.  It's about so many other things, but sometimes we seem to forget & get caught up in the frenzy.  I'm planning on just letting go & give all the love I can to friends & family.

I'll be giving a little blog love after the holidays.  I'm going to post a tutorial on how I made a few etched copper pieces & I think a small giveaway.  I'm not sure what I'll be giving away, so I'll ponder it & try to come up with something that someone may like.

Until then, enjoy your friends & family.

No comments: