Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my fellow Americans a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Even in these hard times, when it doesn't seem that there's a lot to be thankful for, we can always find something.  I can't express how grateful I am that I have the wonderful loving family I have in my Mom & Grandma.  I'm excited to see them & spend time with them & cook up something.  As usual, we're not having the typical "turkey" Thanksgiving but something yummy nonetheless.  I plan on taking lots of pics & sharing them with you.  I hope you all have a great time doing whatever it is that you choose to do.

((hugs))
Pam

1 comment:

CarolynArtist said...

Looking forward to seeing what you lovely ladies cooked up for Thanksgiving. I agree, there are so many things to be grateful for! :-)