Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm still here.

It's been a long hot summer & I've neglected my blog.  I didn't have anything fun to post about, not that it's ever stopped me before, but I wasn't even amusing myself, which says a lot.  I'm going to dip my toe back into the blogging pool, break out my camera & see what I can come up with. It's a pretty dark & dismal day in Carolina today, so nothing fun to share..not even fun pictures.  Autumn decided to pop up yesterday afternoon & smack us in the face a bit to remind us that she was here.  Nothing like going from a sunny & 77 degree Thursday afternoon to a 47 & rainy Friday afternoon.  Really??  30 degrees in less than 24 hours?  Oh well, we're supposed to get back up to the 60s next week & at least we don't have the threat of foot of snow.  Hang in there, my Northern friends!!  I wish lots of hot chocolate & warm nights for you.

I'll be back with....something next week.  Not sure what it'll be, but it'll be something.  Maybe a nice stew, I dunno.

Until then, be safe & play purdy!

Pam

No comments: